Compassionate, Professional Legal Help By Experienced Atlanta Catastrophic Personal Injury Attorneys
Serious accidents and injuries happen unexpectedly. While some families are left to deal with the devastating loss of a loved one, others grapple with permanent and disabling conditions that make it impossible to work and require around the clock medical care.
In these situations, our Atlanta catastrophic personal injury attorneys are here to help. At the law firm of Calvin A. Edwards, Jr., we provide compassionate client service and aggressive legal representation to ensure responsible parties are held accountable, and assist you in getting the compensation you deserve.
Our Atlanta Catastrophic Personal Injury Attorneys Are Here To Help
Catastrophic injuries can happen to anyone. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that 2.5 million people suffer severe, life impacting injuries each year in the United States. For as many as 200,000 of these victims, their injuries prove fatal, while those who do recover are left to deal with millions of dollars' worth of lost wages and medical costs.
At the law firm of Calvin A. Edwards, we work hand in hand with you, offering reduced fees and 24/7 support to ensure your needs and concerns are addressed, unlike some firms who see clients as case numbers and are more concerned with profits, Our Atlanta catastrophic personal injury attorneys represent clients with the following types of injuries:
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Our Atlanta traumatic brain injury attorneys know that even minor head injuries can cause brain trauma that dramatically impacts victims, now and in the years to come.
- Paralysis: Our Atlanta paralysis attorney can assist you in getting compensation for the extensive physical rehabilitation and home care you may require.
- Burn Injury: Our Atlanta burn injury attorney aggressively fights for the rights of burn victims in obtaining treatment and compensation for any lasting disfigurement.
- Assault Injury: As experienced assault injury lawyers, we know the physical and emotional scars that victims of assaults often carry, and can advise you on how to hold responsible parties accountable.
- Crime Victims Lawsuits: Our criminal compensation lawyers make it our goal to get justice for victims and their loved ones.
- Personal Injury: Our Atlanta personal injury attorneys know that ‘accidental' injuries, such as slips, trips, or falls, are often the result of the negligent or reckless actions of others.
How Our Atlanta Catastrophic Personal Injury Attorneys Can Assist You
If you or a loved one has been injured, our Atlanta catastrophic personal injury attorneys can advise you on damages you may be entitled to under Section 52-12-1 of the Georgia Code. These include the following types of compensation:
- Current and future medical expenses;
- Lost wages and future losses in earnings;
- Pain, suffering, and mental anguish;
- Funeral expenses and family compensation in the event the injuries suffered prove fatal.
Contact the law firm of Calvin A. Edwards, Jr. for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation to see how our Atlanta catastrophic personal injury attorneys can help.