On-Demand Business Attorney™ Services
If you are a larger-sized small business, or medium-sized business in need of more comprehensive legal services, On-Demand Business Attorney™ delivers big law firm services in a package that is designed to provide you with access to a quality and experienced Business Attorney at a predictable and affordable flat, monthly fee. This service is flexible so you get the legal service when you need it, focused on the specific challenges and issues your business is facing.
On-Demand Business Attorney™ is like traditional in–house counsel, only better.
“General Counsel” is the title held by the chief legal officer or attorney for a company. The General Counsel works “in-house” within the company and is paid as an employee of the company for full-time legal services, or a law firm is retained to provide these services.
On-Demand Business Attorney™ operates as your company’s General Counsel, provides your business on-going legal services at a significant costs-savings and more efficiently compared to a traditional in-house General Counsel or an outside law firm.
Cost savings you can take straight to the bottom line
In fact, the average salary for a traditional in house GC with 15 years averages $150,000 per year! And a moderately priced law firm with a $250 hourly rate would cost you $30,000 a month! Compare that to our On-Demand Business Attorney™ packages that start at $1000/month, or our most comprehensive packages averaging $5000/month. That’s a savings of $7000 per month for a full time employee or $25,000 per month compared to a slow and pricey law firm.
On-Demand Business Attorney™
- Day-to-day legal support of all business functions via designated attorney that your employees or functional teams can utilize.
- Comprehensive Legal Audit and Policy Implementation
Is your company compliant with all of its federal contracts? Are your insurance policy exclusions putting your company at risk? Do you have outstanding demand letters or unanswered law suits? Are your trade secrets adequately protected? Are your marketing materials putting your company at risks of a false claims or unfair competition claim? Are you doing business under expired contracts leaving your business unprotected and exposed to law suits? If the answer to any of the above questions is “yes” or “I don’t know,” consider using On-Demand Business Attorney™ to address and resolve these issues as part of our Virtual General Counsel Services.
Your business should operate with the minimum amount of risk and exposure so as to avoid costly and embarrassing law suits, fines and sanctions, and inefficiency associated with a lack of uniform policies.
- Comprehensive Virtual General Counsel Services tailored from a list of the most critical tasks that General Counsel performs in support of a business:
- Review of all contracts and lease agreements to address any potential issues such as expiration, non-performance, breach, etc.
- Review of entity structure, the pros and cons of the choice, including, but not limited to, tax implications and yearly costs, preparation and filing of forms, yearly review of business status, and compliance with state and federal laws.
- Review, revise, or draft your company’s Operating Agreements.
- Review and revise (or draft) your company’s polices and employment manuals.
- Review of all vendor agreements to assure protection from potential liability and to ensure the terms of the contract are favorable to you.
- Make sure the business is operating under the appropriate contracts and agreements and draft such agreements as necessary.
- Respond to any open and unresolved disputes such as demand letters or law suits.
- Assess and implement a risk management policy to be incorporated into normal business operations.
- Review current human resource policies covering hiring, termination, lay-offs, non-compete and inevitable disclosure issues, employee handbooks, and employee conduct. Revise and draft policies as needed.
- Review EEO policies. Conduct training and counseling as necessary. Address any wrongful termination or discrimination claims against the business.
- Review, revise, or implement trade secret protection policies.
- Review insurance policies for adequacy of coverage levels and exclusions as well as expiration dates. Resolve any and all inadequacy of coverage issues.
- Review all appropriate compliance policies. Revise and draft as required.
- Review social media, privacy and data, and marketing policies. Draft and implement as required.
- Review other policies and areas of potential risk as necessary.
- Design and implement collections policies to help insure timeliness of receivables.
Whether it’s revamping your contracts, monitoring your government contracts, bringing you into compliance with federal law, or acting as a trusted advisor, you’ll get all the benefits of having an in-house General Counsel on-demand.
Stop exposing your business to unnecessary legal risks (and exposing yourself to unnecessary headache). Get the On-Demand Business Attorney™ today!