On-Demand™ Business Formation and Organization:
Whether you are an entrepreneur just starting a business or an established business that is ready to take your company to the next level, CAEJ Law, P.C. offers a variety of flat fee legal solutions designed to help individuals choose the right business entity.
We offer guidance on the benefits of every kind of business entity and can form any entity, including:
- Sole Proprietorships
- Subchapter S- Corporations
- Subchapter C- Corporations
- Professional Corporations
- Nonprofit Organizations
- General Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Limited Partnerships
On-Demand™ help with other Business Entity related Matters
Once you have decided on the business entity that’s right for you, there will be other legal matters that are required to help assure that your business is operating in compliance with your state laws. For example, our experienced business attorneys can help you with:
- Articles of incorporation or articles of organization for your LLC;
- Obtaining an employer identiﬁcation number;
- Corporate by-laws or an LLC operating agreement;
- Minutes of organization and stock certiﬁcates;
- Employment agreements/non-compete agreements for employees;
- Review and advice regarding other contracts (advertising, etc.);
- Partnership Agreements;
- Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation Covenants; and
- Other documentation associated with any kind of business entity.
When the On-Demand™ attorneys form my LLC, Partnership, or Corporation what do I get?
- Free 30 day subscription with our On-Demand Legal Advisor™ services which include unlimited communications and the review of one contract and the drafting of one contract.
- Articles of Incorporation (or Organization),filed with the Georgia Secretary of State (or equivalent agency if formed outside Georgia);
- Stock (or Member) Certificates
- Bylaws (or Operating Agreement)
- Detailed letter of instruction (to assist with asset transfers, liability protection, bank accounts, entity maintenance etc.);
- Templates for Meeting Minutes
- Tax forms likely to be required by corporation (or LLC);
- Free, ongoing consultation(s) with an attorney which directly relate to the entity formation for 30 days after we deliver the Corporate (or LLC) binder.
How much will it cost?
LLC, Partnership, or Corporation:
Standard Legal Fee: $950 all-inclusive flat fee, plus costs
Expedited Legal Fee: $1125 all inclusive flat fee, plus costs